State Machine Activity Designers
Windows Workflow Designer includes a number of activity designers that you can use when constructing your workflows. This section contains the system-provided activity designers used to create and manage state machine workflows. The following topics describe these designers and provide guidance on how to use them.
In This Section
- StateMachine Activity Designer
- Contains a collection of states and models workflows using the familiar state machine paradigm.
- State Activity Designer
- Represents a state in which a state machine can be in.
- FinalState Activity Designer
- Represents a state that terminates a state machine instance.
- Transition Activity Designer
- Represents the transition between two states.