Working with Text and Keyboard Input
This section provides topics that demonstrate how to write code that supports text and keyboard input in XNA Game Studio.
In This Section
- Detecting a Key Press (Windows, Windows Phone, Xbox 360)
- Demonstrates how to detect if a user pressed or released a key on the keyboard.
- Working with Hardware Keyboards (Windows Phone)
- Discusses how to use hardware keyboards on Windows Phone.
- Displaying a Software Input Panel (Windows Phone, Xbox 360)
- Describes how to show a sofware input panel (SIP).
- Displaying a Message Box (Windows Phone, Windows, Xbox 360)
- Describes how to show a message box.