Note This content applies to the Windows Logo Kit (WLK). For the latest information using the new Windows Hardware Certification Kit (HCK), see Windows HCK User's Guide on the Windows Hardware Dev Center.
Type: Manual Test
The DirectInput Game test is mostly automated, with some manual input at the very beginning to test axis functionality. This test relies on Dinput alone to ensure that the device you are testing is functioning as expected.
- Joydrv relies on the Microsoft DirectInput API to test your device. This test is almost completely automated, except for the first axis functionality tests. Test results are given at the end of the test, in the test harness itself.
- Run Time:
- Log File:
- System Restart Required: No
- Test Category:
- Supported operating systems for Logo or Signature:
The test tool requires the following software:
- Supported operating system (see list above).
- Software components included with the device that is being tested.
- Hardware Requirements
- Device to be tested
- Computer that meets the minimum software requirements
- Windows keyboard
- Two-button pointing device
- Color display monitor capable of at least 1024 by 768 resolution, 32-bits per pixel, 60 Hz
- Hard drive with a minimum of 20 GB available on partition C:
Follow the on-screen instructions to put the devices axis to the maximum and minimum, when required. All other tests are automated.
Build date: 9/14/2012