3.9.6 ST_SpId (Shape ID Type)
A shape ID has the following characteristics:
begins with “
_x0000_” followed by 1 character and
a number: _x0000_[c]<num>
• The character [c] is:
t’ or ‘
m’ when used for a
shapetype element ("[ECMA-376] Part 4
s’ when used for a shape.
• Shape IDs always start at 1025.
• Shape IDs are clustered together, and each cluster has 1024 values. The first cluster ranges from 1025 to 2048.
• Shape IDs within the same cluster may only exist in:
• one worksheet, for Excel.
• one slide, for PowerPoint.
• one document, for Word.
• the header, for Word.
s’ or ‘
i’ for shapes that
are inline (not floating) in Word.
shall be between
• It does not contain NCR (Numeric Character Reference) characters.
Office does not guarantee that the same shape ID that is loaded is preserved on file save.
This simple type's contents are a restriction of the XML Schema string datatype.
The following XML Schema fragment defines the contents of this simple type:
<simpleType name="ST_SpId"> <restriction base="xsd:string"/> </simpleType>