126.96.36.199.1 new VBArray ( value )
When the VBArray constructor is called with an argument value of zero or one, the following steps are taken:
1. If Type(value) is not SafeArray, raise a TypeError exception.
2. The [[SArray]] property of the newly created object is set to value.
3. The [[Prototype]] property of the newly constructed object is set to the initial value of the VBArray prototype object (section 188.8.131.52.1).
4. The [[Class]] property of the newly constructed Error object is set to Object.
5. Return the newly constructed object.