Automation in a DLL
Visual Studio .NET 2003
When you choose the Automation option in the MFC DLL Wizard, the wizard provides you with the following:
- A starter object description language (.ODL) file.
- An include directive in the STDAFX.H file for AFXOLE.H.
- An implementation of the DllGetClassObject function, which calls the AfxDllGetClassObject function.
- An implementation of the DllCanUnloadNow function, which calls the AfxDllCanUnloadNow function.
- An implementation of the DllRegisterServer function, which calls the COleObjectFactory::UpdateRegistryAll function.
What do you want to know more about?