This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
This section contains samples that demonstrate Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) client applications.
In This Section
- Client Interoperability
- Demonstrates interoperability between WCF and other technologies.
- Address Headers
- Demonstrates how clients can pass reference parameters to a service using WCF.
- Channel Factory
- Demonstrates how a client application can create a channel with the ChannelFactory class instead of a generated client.
- Expected Exceptions
- Demonstrates how to catch expected exceptions when using a typed client.
- Retrieve Metadata
- Demonstrates how to implement a client that dynamically retrieves metadata from a service to choose an endpoint with which to communicate.
- Avoiding Problems with the Using Statement
- Demonstrates how you should not use the C# "using" statement to automatically clean up resources when using a typed client.
Build Date: 2011-06-25