This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
This section contains samples that demonstrate Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service behaviors.
In This Section
- Demonstrates using the ServiceBehaviorAttribute with the ConcurrencyMode enumeration, which controls whether an instance of a service processes messages sequentially or concurrently.
- Default Service Behavior
- Demonstrates how service behavior settings can be configured.
- Demonstrates the instancing behavior setting, which controls how instances of a service class are created in response to client requests.
- Metadata Publishing Behavior
- Demonstrates how to control the metadata publishing features of a service.
- Service Transaction Behavior
- Demonstrates the use of a client-coordinated transaction and the settings of ServiceBehaviorAttribute and OperationBehaviorAttribute to control service transaction behavior.
- Service Debug Behavior
- Demonstrates how service debug behavior settings can be configured.
- Demonstrates the use of throttling controls.
- Behavior Security
- Demonstrates configuring service behavior security.
Build Date: 2011-06-25