Control Flow Activity Designers
Windows Workflow Designer includes a number of system-provided activities that you can use when constructing your workflows. This section contains the system-provided activities used to control the flow within a workflow. The following topics describe these activities and provide guidance on how to use them.
In This Section
- DoWhile Activity Designer
- Executes the activity contained in its body at least once, until a specified condition evaluates to true.
- Executes the activity contained in its body for each item in a specified collection.
- If Activity Designer
- Evaluates a condition and executes an activity depending on the results of that evaluation.
- Parallel Activity Designer
- Executes a collection of child activities concurrently.
- ParallelForEach<T> Activity Designer
- Enumerates the elements of a collection and executes an embedded statement for each element of the collection in parallel
- Pick Activity Designer
- Executes one of several branches in response to some event that provides event-based flow control.
- Sequence Activity Designer
- Contains an ordered collection of child activities that it executes in order.
- Evaluates a specified expression and executes the activity from a collection of activities whose associated key matches the value obtained from the evaluation.
- While Activity Designer
- Executes the activity contained in its body while a specified condition evaluates to true.
Build Date: 2012-03-02