Editing a Catalog Product Relationship
You can edit product relationships whenever there is a change in the relationship. For example, if you have created a product relationship between a movie and the soundtrack of the same movie, and you want to add a new remix release of the soundtrack, you do this by editing the product relationship.
- In Catalogs, click Catalog Editor.
- In the Catalogs screen, select the catalog in which you want to edit a product relationship, and then click on the toolbar.
- In the Catalog - <Catalog Name> screen, in the Product section, select the product to which you want to edit a relationship, and then click Edit.
- In the Catalog Editor - <Catalog Name> (product) screen, enter the necessary edits for the product relationship in the Product Relationships section, and then click Accept to save the relationship.
- To save your edits and return to the Catalog - <Catalog Name> screen, click on the toolbar.
- To publish the updated catalog on your Web site, click on the toolbar.
The updated catalog is published on your Web site.Copyright © 2005 Microsoft Corporation.
All rights reserved.