This section provides detailed information about the Component Object Model (COM) objects supplied with Microsoft Commerce Server 2000. Parallel reference pages are provided to describe the objects from the perspective of two different programming languages:
- Microsoft Visual Basic/Microsoft Visual Basic Scripting Edition (VBScript)
- Access to the Commerce Server objects from Java and Microsoft JScript is not supported.
This section contains:
- Managing COM Parameter Memory. Provides information about ownership of COM parameter memory before and after invoking COM objects.
- Standard COM Errors. Provides information about the standard COM errors used by many of the Commerce Server COM objects to communicate failures to their callers.
- Visual Basic Invocation. Describes the Commerce Server COM objects from the perspective of Microsoft Visual Basic and VBScript.
- C++ Invocation. Describes the Commerce Server COM objects from the perspective of C++.
All rights reserved.