RangeValue Control Pattern
Describes guidelines and conventions for implementing IRangeValueProvider, including information about properties and methods. The RangeValue control pattern is used to support controls that can be set to a value within a range.
For examples of controls that implement this control pattern, see Control Types and Their Supported Control Patterns.
This topic contains the following sections.
When implementing the RangeValue control pattern, note the following guidelines and conventions:
- Controls allow recalibration of their supported properties based upon locale or user preference. An example of this is a thermometer control that can be set to display the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Controls that have ambiguous range values, such as progress bars or sliders, should have those values normalized.
The following properties and methods are required for implementing the IRangeValueProvider interface.
|Required members||Member type||Notes|
This control pattern has no associated events.
- Control Types and Their Supported Control Patterns
- UI Automation Control Patterns Overview
- UI Automation Tree Overview