This topic applies to Windows Workflow Foundation 4 (WF4).
This section contains samples that demonstrate how to use Windows Workflow Designer.
In This Section
- Removing the View State the Designer Adds to an XAML File
- Demonstrates how to create a class that derives from XamlWriter and removes view state from a XAML file.
- Programming Model Item Tree
- Demonstrates how to navigate the ModelItem tree using declarative data binding from the Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Tree View.
- Property Grid Extensibliity
- Demonstrates how to customize the property grid that is displayed when a given activity is selected within the designer.
- Toolbox Service
- Demonstrates how to update the Visual Studio 2010 Toolbox activities based on the context of the workflow.
Build Date: 2012-03-02