This section contains samples that demonstrate scenarios using workflow services.
In This Section
- Demonstrates how the messaging activities, Receive and SendReply can be used to expose an existing custom activity as an operation in a workflow service.
- Accessing OperationContext
- Demonstrates how the messaging activities (Receive and Send) can be used with a custom scope activity to access Current and attach or retrieve a custom message header within an outgoing or incoming message.
- LINQ Message Query Correlation
- Demonstrates how to do content-based correlation using a custom MessageQuery implementation as opposed to the system-provided XPathMessageQuery.
- Correlated Calculator
- Demonstrates how to use the messaging activities (Receive and SendReply) in the designer with content-based correlation based on a parameter in the message.
- Securing Workflow Services
- Demonstrates creating a basic workflow service using the Receive and SendReply activities, and using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) configuration to define secure endpoints for use by the workflow service.
- Asynchronous Communication
- Demonstrates how the communication between two different Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) services is done asynchronously by default.