Device Driver Development How-to Topics (Windows Embedded CE 6.0)
This section contains links to the Windows Embedded CE driver development how-to topics and to all other Windows Embedded CE how-to topics.
- How to Add Power Management to a Device Driver
Describes how to add power management to device drivers.
- How to Create a Device Driver
Describes how to create a Windows Embedded CE–based device driver.
- How to Configure a Run-Time Image to Support a Flash Media Device
Describes how to develop a flash media driver and configure the Platform.reg file to support a flash media device.
- How to Develop a Flash Media Driver
Describes how to develop, customize, and debug a flash media driver.
- How to Use the CETK to Test a Driver
Describes how to use the Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Test Kit (CETK) (CETK) to test a Windows Embedded CE–based device driver.