Immediate Window Command (View Menu)
Displays the Immediate window and displays information resulting from debugging statements in your code or from commands typed directly into the window.
Use the Immediate window to:
- Test problematic or newly written code.
- Query or change the value of a variable while running an application. While execution is halted, assign the variable a new value as you would in code.
- Query or change a property value while running an application.
- Call procedures as you would in code.
- View debugging output while the program is running.
Toolbar shortcut: . Keyboard shortcut: CTRL+G.