Print Command (File Menu)
Prints forms and code to the printer specified in the Microsoft Windows Control Panel.
Toolbar shortcut: . Keyboard shortcut: CTRL+P.
Dialog Box Options
Identifies the printer to which you are printing.
Determines the range you print:
- Selection — Prints the currently selected code.
- Current Module — Prints the forms and/or code for the currently selected module.
- Current Project — Prints the forms and/or code for the entire project.
Determines what you print. You can select as many options as you like, depending on what you selected as the Range.
- Form Image — Prints the form images.
- Code — Prints the code for the selected range.
Determines whether you print high, medium, low, or draft output quality.
Print to File
If selected, print is sent to the file specified in the Print To File dialog box. This dialog box appears after you choose OK in the Print dialog box.
Prints your selection.
Closes the dialog box without printing.
Displays the standard Print Setup dialog box.