Help for Events and Errors for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003
For Microsoft® Windows® XP and Microsoft Windows Server™ 2003 operating systems, you can access additional information about an event by using the Event Viewer.
To access additional information about events through the Windows XP/Windows Server 2003 Event Viewer
- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Event Viewer.
- Expand the Event Viewer (local) node.
- Click Application to view a list of events.
- Double-click an event.
- Under the Description text box, click http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
- In the Event Viewer dialog box, click Yes.
Note that clicking Yes allows your computer to send information across the Internet.
The Help and Support Center dialog box displays the event ID, event source, detailed explanation, and recommended actions.
Information about errors and events, as well as relevant Knowledge Base articles, are also available directly from the Microsoft Web site at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=20869.To download updated BizTalk Server 2004 Help from www.microsoft.com, go to http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=20616.Copyright © 2004 Microsoft Corporation.
All rights reserved.