Globalization is the process of designing and developing a software product that functions for multiple cultures. This section applies to both Windows Forms and Web Forms pages.
In This Section
- Culture-Specific Classes for Global Windows Forms and Web Forms
Discusses classes that format dates, time, numbers, currency, and other information according to the culture setting.
- Globalizing Windows Forms
Provides links to Help pages about globalization of Windows Forms.
- ASP.NET Globalization and Localization
Provides links to Help pages about globalization of Web Forms pages.
- Introduction to International Applications Based on the .NET Framework
Discusses the essential concepts about developing software for an international market using Visual Basic or Visual C#.
- Best Practices for Developing World-Ready Applications
Provides information on programming for an international audience, such as design issues and terminology.