Panel Control (Windows Forms)
Windows Forms Panel controls are used to provide an identifiable grouping for other controls. Typically, you use panels to subdivide a form by function. The Panel control is similar to the GroupBox control; however, only the Panel control can have scroll bars, and only the GroupBox control displays a caption.
In This Section
- Panel Control Overview (Windows Forms)
Explains what this control is and its key features and properties.
- How to: Group Controls with the Windows Forms Panel Control Using the Designer
Describes how to group controls with a panel using the designer.
- How to: Set the Background of a Windows Forms Panel Using the Designer
Describes how to display a background color and a background image on a panel using the designer.
- How to: Set the Background of a Windows Forms Panel
Describes how to display a background color and a background image on a panel.
Describes this class and has links to all its members.
- Controls to Use on Windows Forms
Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- How to: Add to or Remove from a Collection of Controls at Run Time
Describes how to add controls to and remove controls from any container control on your forms.