The upgrading section discusses how you can upgrade programs created with older versions of Visual Basic and Visual InterDev to Visual Basic .NET.
In This Section
- Upgrading from Visual Basic 6.0
- Covers how to convert applications to Visual Basic .NET.
- Upgrading Visual InterDev 6.0 Applications to Visual Studio .NET
- Describes how to upgrade a Web application built in Visual InterDev version 6.
- Migrating to Web Forms
- Describes how to upgrade ASP pages and HTML pages to Web Forms pages.
- Introduction to Solutions, Projects, and Items
- Describes the core concepts underlying application development in the integrated development environment (IDE). This topic provides background information about managing upgraded projects and performing project-related tasks.
- Getting Assistance
- Provides information about installation, editions, product support, and customization of the integrated development environment (IDE).