The document is archived and information here might be outdated
The upgrading section discusses how you can upgrade programs created with older versions of Visual Basic and Visual InterDev to Visual Basic .NET.
In This Section
- Upgrading from Visual Basic 6.0
- Covers how to convert applications to Visual Basic .NET.
- Upgrading Visual InterDev 6.0 Applications to Visual Studio .NET
- Describes how to upgrade a Web application built in Visual InterDev version 6.
- Migrating to Web Forms
- Describes how to upgrade ASP pages and HTML pages to Web Forms pages.
- Introduction to Solutions, Projects, and Items
- Describes the core concepts underlying application development in the integrated development environment (IDE). This topic provides background information about managing upgraded projects and performing project-related tasks.
- Getting Assistance
- Provides information about installation, editions, product support, and customization of the integrated development environment (IDE).