Step 3: Create the BizTalk Server Solution in Visual Studio
In this section, we look at creating the BizTalk Server solution for receiving opportunity notifications from Salesforce, querying Salesforce to get additional information about the opportunity, and finally inserting that information into an on-premise SQL Server database. This section is further categorized according to each of these broader steps.
|To be able to send messages to Salesforce and to receive messages from Salesforce into BizTalk Server, we need to include some custom components into our solution. We create those custom components in Step 3d: Enabling BizTalk Server to Send and Receive Messages from Salesforce.|
In This Section
- Step 3a: Receive Salesforce Opportunity Notification into BizTalk Server
- Step 3b: Retrieve Opportunity Details from Salesforce using the WCF-WebHttp Adapter
- Step 3c: Insert Opportunity Details into a SQL Server Database
- Step 3d: Enabling BizTalk Server to Send and Receive Messages from Salesforce
- Step 3e: Build and Deploy the BizTalk Server Solution
Other ResourcesTutorial 6: Integrating BizTalk Server 2013 with Salesforce
© 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.