This topic applies to Windows Workflow Foundation 4 (WF4).
This section contains samples that demonstrate executing workflows in Windows Workflow Foundation (WF).
In This Section
- Workflow Management Endpoint Sample
- Demonstrates how a workflow control endpoint can be used to create and run workflows both locally and remotely.
- Using the WorkflowInvoker Class
- Demonstrates how to use the WorkflowInvoker class to invoke an activity as if it were a method.
- WorkflowApplication ReadLine Host
- Demonstrates how to create a generic ReadLine host.
- Creating and Running a Workflow Instance
- Demonstrates how to run a workflow instance. It shows how to execute it synchronously and asynchronously.
- Instance creation using WorkflowHostingEndpoint
- Demonstrates how the WorkflowHostingEndpoint can be used with WorkflowServiceHost to create workflow instances.
Build Date: 2012-03-02