This section contains samples that demonstrate hosting Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services.
In This Section
- Windows Process Activation
- Demonstrates service activation through network protocols.
- Configuration-Based Activation
- Demonstrates activation of WCF services without requiring a .svc file.
- SystemWebRouting Integration Sample
- Demonstrates the hosting layer’s integration with the classes in the System.Web.Routing namespace.
- ASP.NET Compatibility
- Demonstrates how to enable ASP.NET Compatibility mode in WCF.
- IIS Hosting Using Inline Code
- Demonstrates how to implement a service hosted by Internet Information Services (IIS), where the service code is contained in-line in a .svc file and is compiled on demand.
- Windows Service Host
- Demonstrates a WCF service hosted in a managed Windows Service.
- Demonstrates how to implement a self-hosted service in a console application.
Build Date: 2011-06-25