Custom Activity Designers
This topic applies to Windows Workflow Foundation 4 (WF4).
This section contains activity samples that use custom designers for display in the workflow designer.
In This Section
- Custom Composite Designers - Workflow Item Presenter
- This sample shows how to build an activity designer that surfaces such a “drop zone.”
- Custom Composite Designers - Workflow Items Presenter
- This sample shows how to build an activity designer that surfaces such an editable collection.
- Metadata Store Programmability
- This sample shows how to program against the metadata store by applying attributes to a run-time type, the source for which we have no control over.
- Using the ExpressionTextBox in a Custom Activity Designer
- This sample shows how to use the ExpressionTextBox in a custom activity designer.
- Using Editing Scope
- This sample demonstrates how to batch a set of changes so that they can be undone in a single atomic unit. By default, the actions taken by an activity designer author are automatically integrated into the Undo/Redo system.
Build Date: 2012-03-02