Video Compression Manager
The video compression manager (VCM) provides access to the interface used by installable compressors to handle real-time data. Applications can use installable compressors to perform the following tasks:
- Compress and decompress video data.
- Send a renderer compressed video data and have it draw it to the display.
- Compress, decompress, or draw data with application-defined renderers.
- Use renderers to handle text and custom data.
This overview covers the following topics.
- About the Video Compression Manager
- Using the Video Compression Manager
- Video Compression Manager Reference