This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
This topic applies to Windows Workflow Foundation 4 (WF4).
This section contains examples of Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) scenarios.
In This Section
- Activity Library
- Contains samples that demonstrate scenarios using the built-in activity library.
- Contains samples that demonstrate scenarios using workflow services.
- Contains samples that demonstrate scenarios using transactions.
- Auto-Confirm Pattern
Consists of three scenarios that run illustrating a custom
- StateMachine Scenario Using a Combination of FlowChart and Pick
- Demonstrates how to implement a simple stopwatch scenario using a combination of the Flowchart and Pick activities.
- WPF and WF Integration in XAML
- Demonstrates how to create an application that uses Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) features in a single XAML document. To accomplish this, the sample uses Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) and XAML extensibility.
- External Ruleset Toolkit
- Demonstrates how to manage and edit RuleSets in a database and access those RuleSets from a workflow at runtime.
Build Date: 2012-03-02