Fired when a cross-domain redirect request is blocked.
Private Sub object_RedirectXDomainBlocked( _ ByVal pDisp As Object, _ ByVal StartURL As Variant, _ ByVal RedirectURL As Variant, _ ByVal Frame As Variant, _ ByVal StatusCode As Variant)
- Object expression that resolves to the objects in the Applies To list.
- The IWebBrowser2 object that triggered the event.
- A String that specifies the original target URL.
- A String that specifies the redirected URL.
- A String that specifies the target frame name.
- An Integer that specifies the reason for the redirect (HTTP status code).
Windows Internet Explorer fires this event but does not respond to it. The event is intended for use by Browser Helper Objects (BHOs).