Securing Access to Services for Silverlight
This section contains topics that describe how to secure ASP.NET, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and other types of services for access by Silverlight clients.
In This Section
- How to: Host a Secure Service in ASP.NET for Silverlight Applications
- This topic outlines the steps to access the back-end services of an ASP.NET site with a Silverlight application.
- How to: Use the ASP.NET Authentication Service to Log In Through Silverlight Applications
- This topic describes how to authenticate the end users of your Silverlight-based ASP.NET Web site when you want to create a rich user log-in experience using the full graphical power of Silverlight.
- How to: Use Windows Authentication to Secure a Service for Silverlight Applications
- This topic describes how to use Windows Authentication to secure access to services that are intended to be used from Silverlight applications.
- How to: Use Message Credentials to Secure a Service for Silverlight Applications
- This topic describes how to use message credentials to secure access to services that are intended to be used from Silverlight applications.
- Additional Security Considerations for Service Access
- This topic outlines various security considerations when using Silverlight 4 with Web services.
Other ResourcesASP.NET Authentication
Copyright © 2010 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.