Windows Workflow Foundation Data Model
The Windows Workflow Foundation data model is composed of three concepts: variables, arguments, and expressions. Variables represent the storage of data and arguments represent the flow of data into and out of an activity. Arguments are bound (assigned a value) using expressions that may reference variables.
In This Section
- Variables and Arguments.
- Describes the concepts of variables and arguments and how they are used.
- Describes expressions and how they are used in workflow development.
- Properties vs. Arguments
- Describes how to select which type to use for activity input.
- Exposing data with CacheMetadata
- Describes how to expose a custom set of metadata about an executing activity's members.
Build Date: 2012-03-02