This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
This topic applies to Windows Workflow Foundation 4 (WF4).
The topics in this section describe the flow-control paradigms used in workflow development.
In This Section
- Flowchart Workflows
- Shows how to create workflows using the familiar flowchart paradigm.
- Procedural Workflows
- Shows how to create workflows using a basic, sequential execution paradigm.
- .NET Framework 4 Platform Update 1 State Machine Workflows
- Shows how to create workflows using the state machine paradigm.
- Authoring Workflows, Activities, and Expressions Using Imperative Code
- Describes how to author a workflow with imperative code.
Build Date: 2012-03-02