The topics in this section describe the flow-control paradigms used in workflow development.
In This Section
- Flowchart Workflows
- Shows how to create workflows using the familiar flowchart paradigm.
- Procedural Workflows
- Shows how to create workflows using a basic, sequential execution paradigm.
- State Machine Workflows
- Discusses how to use Flowchart workflows to implement event-driven workflows in .NET Framework 4, as a replacement for the State Machine model used in previous versions.
- Authoring Workflows, Activities, and Expressions Using Imperative Code
- Describes how to author a workflow with imperative code.