This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Windows Workflow Conceptual Overview
This topic applies to Windows Workflow Foundation 4 (WF4).
This section contains a set of topics discussing the larger concepts behind Windows Workflow Foundation (WF).
In This Section
- Windows Workflow Overview
- Describes the foundation that enables users to create system or human workflows in their applications written for Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003 operating systems.
- Fundamental Windows Workflow Concepts
- Describes fundamental concepts used in Windows Workflow Foundation development that may be new to some developers.
- Windows Workflow Architecture
- Describes components used in Windows Workflow Foundation development.
Build Date: 2012-03-02