XML Editor Tasks
This section describes how to complete common tasks with the XML Editor.
In This Section
- Walkthrough: Using XML Editor Features
- Demonstrates how to use some of the XML Editor features.
- How to: Select the XML Schemas to Use
- Describes how to select the XML schema to use for validation.
- How to: Create an XML Schema from an XML Document
- Describes how to create an XML schema.
- How to: Execute an XSLT Transformation from the XML Editor
- Describes how to execute an XSLT transformation.
- How to: Edit XML Files
- Describes how to start editing XML files.
- How to: Use XML Snippets.
- Demonstrates how to use XML snippets that are included with XML Editor.
- How to: Generate an XML Snippet From an XML Schema
- Demonstrates how to generate an XML snippet from an XML Schema.
- How to: Create XML Snippets.
- Demonstrates how to create new XML snippets.
- Walkthrough: Using XSLT IntelliSense
- Demonstrates how to use XSLT IntelliSence feature.
- Walkthrough: Using XSLT Hierarchy
- Demonstrates how to debug a referenced style sheet.
- Walkthrough: XSLT Profiler
- Demonstrates how to create performance reports for XSLT code.