When workflow service applications communicate with other services, it is important that messages between them are dispatched to the appropriate workflow instance. Correlation provides the mechanism for this. The topics in this section provide an overview of correlation and how to use it in different workflow service scenarios.
In This Section
- Correlation Overview
- Provides an overview of the types of correlation available in .NET Framework version 4.
- Context Exchange Correlation
- Describes context exchange correlation.
- Durable Duplex Correlation
- Describes durable duplex correlation.
- Content Based Correlation
- Describes content-based correlation.
- Request-Reply Correlation
- Describes request-reply correlation.
- Troubleshooting Correlation
- Provides methods for troubleshooting correlation.
Build Date: 2012-03-02