This section helps you get started with using the Chart controls. The tutorials range from easy to hard. Some of the tutorials are continuations of other tutorials.
In This Section
- Tutorial: Creating a Basic Chart
- This tutorial demonstrates how to add the Chart control to your Windows Forms or Web application, and then add data, title, legends, and annotations to your chart.
- Tutorial: Changing to a 3D Chart
- This tutorial demonstrates how to apply 3D to your Chart control, as well as how to use custom attributes in series.
- Tutorial: Data Binding a Chart to a Database
- This tutorial demonstrates how to bind data from a database, as well as how to use tooltips and adjust the axis labels in your chart.
- Tutorial: Customizing a Chart with Events
- This tutorial demonstrates how to use events to customize your chart. You will programmatically draw a marker to highlight the highest data point value in the data series.
- Tutorial: Running Applications Created Using Chart Controls for .NET Framework 3.5
- If you created an application using Chart Controls for .NET Framework 3.5, follow this tutorial to run your application against .NET Framework 4.
Other ResourcesChart Controls