The Windows Media Audio and Video codecs and DSPs can be configured by using a variety of properties. The encoding and decoding objects support both the IPropertyBag interface and the IPropertyStore interface.
The properties are listed in this documentation by their property key constants, which are used to access the property values through the IPropertyStore interface. When a property is available through the IPropertyBag interface as well, the corresponding string constant is provided on the property reference page.
For a table of IPropertyBag string constants and their corresponding IPropertyStore constants, see Codec and DSP IPropertyBag Constants.
All of the properties are listed in alphabetical order in the table of contents, and the properties for individual encoders, decoders, and DSPs are listed in the following topics:
- Windows Media Video 9 Encoder
- Windows Media Video 9 Decoder
- Windows Media Video 9 Screen Encoder
- Windows Media Video 9 Screen Decoder
- Windows Media MPEG4 V1/V2 Decoder
- Windows Media MPEG4 V3 Decoder
- Windows Media Audio Encoder
- Windows Media Audio Decoder
- Windows Media Audio Voice Encoder
- Windows Media Audio Voice Decoder
- MPEG4 Part 2 Video Decoder
- Audio Resampler DSP
- Color Control Transform DSP
- Color Converter DSP
- Frame Rate Converter DSP
- Video Resizer DSP
- Voice Capture DSP
Build date: 4/7/2010