What you must do
- Display all the results you request.
- Display your results in the context of a user-facing application or website.
- Display attribution to Bing in a manner compliant with our branding rules. Currently, you may determine the specific manner in which you display attribution. A link to http://www.live.com with the query echo is a suggested example.
- Restrict your usage to less than 7 queries per second (QPS) per IP address. You may be permitted to exceed this limit under some conditions, but this must be approved through discussion with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you interleave data from any source other than the API with data from the API, clearly differentiate the respective sources.
What you cannot do
- Use API results for search engine optimization (SEO). In particular, using the API for rank checks is explicitly prohibited.
- Display advertisements in positions other than the mainline and sidebar.
- Change the order of the results the API returns from a SourceType other than the Web SourceType.