DVD Region Change Support in Windows
This section explains how the DVD region selection process works in Windows 2000 and later. The first section describes the three sources of DVD Region Information. The second section describes how PC system manufacturers can set a system's initial DVD region. The third section explains how the DVD Navigator determines region match between the drive, decoder and disc. The last section shows how application and decoder developers can implement correct DVD region selection support in their code.
- Sources of DVD Region Information
- Setting the Initial DVD Region
- How Microsoft DVD Navigator Selects the DVD Region
- Subsequent DVD Region Change
- Installing the Windows Region Change Support Components
- Adding Region-Change Support to an Application