Sending COPP Commands
To send a Certified Output Protection Protocol (COPP) command, fill in an AMCOPPCommand structure as follows:
- guidCommandID. The GUID that identifies the command. See the COPP Command Reference.
- dwSequence. The command sequence number. Increment this value after each command. (This value is shown as uCommandSeq in Initiating a COPP Session.)
- cbSizeData. The size, in bytes, of any data needed for the command.
- CommandData. Data for the command.
After you have filled in this data, calculate the MAC for the command:
- Calculate the OMAC-1 tag for the block of data that appears after the macKDI member of the AMCOPPCommand structure.
- Copy this value into the macKDI member of the structure.
Now pass the structure to the IAMCertifiedOutputProtection::ProtectionCommand method.