In the following topics, WCS functions are organized by category. This allows you to browse functions that have related uses in a single topic. The function reference pages are arranged in alphabetical order.
The functions are grouped as follows:
- Basic Functions for Use Within a Device Context
- Advanced Functions for Use Outside of a Device Context
- Device Calibration and Characterization Functions
- Profile Management Functions
- ICM2 Functions for Color Management Modules (CMMs) to Implement
- Alphabetical List of All WCS Functions