Extending Game Studio
Describes how XNA Game Studio can be customized to support special functions to aid development of games.
This section discusses extending the special features of the XNA Game Studio development environment.
In This Section
- Registering Assemblies
- Describes how to register new assemblies so they are displayed in the Add Reference dialog box.
- Accessing Custom Item Templates
- Describes how to access custom item templates.
- Game Component Development
- Describes how to use XNA Game Studio to develop custom game components for your game projects.