Getting Started with Graphics Programming
This section shows how to get started using GDI+ in a Windows Forms application. The following topics show how to complete several GDI+ tasks such as drawing and filling shapes and text.
In This Section
- How to: Create Graphics Objects for Drawing
Shows how to create a Graphics object for drawing.
- How to: Create a Pen
Shows how to create a pen.
- How to: Set the Color of a Pen
Demonstrates how to set the color of a pen.
- How to: Create a Solid Brush
Describes how to create a solid brush.
- How to: Draw a Line on a Windows Form
Demonstrates how to draw a line.
- How to: Draw an Outlined Shape
Describes how to draw a shape.
- How to: Draw a Filled Rectangle on a Windows Form
Explains how to draw a rectangle.
- How to: Draw a Filled Ellipse on a Windows Form
Shows how to draw a filled ellipse.
- How to: Draw Text on a Windows Form
Describes how to draw text.
- How to: Draw Vertical Text on a Windows Form
Shows how to draw vertical text.
- How to: Render Images with GDI+
Demonstrates how to draw images.
- How to: Create a Shaped Windows Form
Explains how to change the shape of a form.
- How to: Copy Pixels for Reducing Flicker in Windows Forms
Explains how to copy pixels from one area to another.