Visual Studio .NET 2003
- WS_BORDER Creates a window that has a border.
- WS_CAPTION Creates a window that has a title bar (implies the WS_BORDER style). Cannot be used with the WS_DLGFRAME style.
- WS_CHILD Creates a child window. Cannot be used with the WS_POPUP style.
- WS_CHILDWINDOW Same as the WS_CHILD style.
- WS_CLIPCHILDREN Excludes the area occupied by child windows when you draw within the parent window. Used when you create the parent window.
- WS_CLIPSIBLINGS Clips child windows relative to each other; that is, when a particular child window receives a paint message, the WS_CLIPSIBLINGS style clips all other overlapped child windows out of the region of the child window to be updated. (If WS_CLIPSIBLINGS is not given and child windows overlap, when you draw within the client area of a child window, it is possible to draw within the client area of a neighboring child window.) For use with the WS_CHILD style only.
- WS_DISABLED Creates a window that is initially disabled.
- WS_DLGFRAME Creates a window with a double border but no title.
- WS_GROUP Specifies the first control of a group of controls in which the user can move from one control to the next with the arrow keys. All controls defined with the WS_GROUP style FALSE after the first control belong to the same group. The next control with the WS_GROUP style starts the next group (that is, one group ends where the next begins).
- WS_HSCROLL Creates a window that has a horizontal scroll bar.
- WS_ICONIC Creates a window that is initially minimized. Same as the WS_MINIMIZE style.
- WS_MAXIMIZE Creates a window of maximum size.
- WS_MAXIMIZEBOX Creates a window that has a Maximize button.
- WS_MINIMIZE Creates a window that is initially minimized. For use with the WS_OVERLAPPED style only.
- WS_MINIMIZEBOX Creates a window that has a Minimize button.
- WS_OVERLAPPED Creates an overlapped window. An overlapped window usually has a caption and a border.
- WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW Creates an overlapped window with the WS_OVERLAPPED, WS_CAPTION, WS_SYSMENU, WS_THICKFRAME, WS_MINIMIZEBOX, and WS_MAXIMIZEBOX styles.
- WS_POPUP Creates a pop-up window. Cannot be used with the WS_CHILD style.
- WS_POPUPWINDOW Creates a pop-up window with the WS_BORDER, WS_POPUP, and WS_SYSMENU styles. The WS_CAPTION style must be combined with the WS_POPUPWINDOW style to make the Control menu visible.
- WS_SIZEBOX Creates a window that has a sizing border. Same as the WS_THICKFRAME style.
- WS_SYSMENU Creates a window that has a Control-menu box in its title bar. Used only for windows with title bars.
- WS_TABSTOP Specifies one of any number of controls through which the user can move by using the TAB key. The TAB key moves the user to the next control specified by the WS_TABSTOP style.
- WS_THICKFRAME Creates a window with a thick frame that can be used to size the window.
- WS_TILED Creates an overlapped window. An overlapped window has a title bar and a border. Same as the WS_OVERLAPPED style.
- WS_TILEDWINDOW Creates an overlapped window with the WS_OVERLAPPED, WS_CAPTION, WS_SYSMENU, WS_THICKFRAME, WS_MINIMIZEBOX, and WS_MAXIMIZEBOX styles. Same as the WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW style.
- WS_VISIBLE Creates a window that is initially visible.
- WS_VSCROLL Creates a window that has a vertical scroll bar.