MIDL Property Pages: General
The General property page in the MIDL folder specifies the following MIDL compiler options:
- Preprocessor Definitions (/D)
- Additional Include Directories (/I)
- Ignore Standard Include Path (/no_def_idir)
- MkTypLib Compatible (/mktyplib203)
- Warning Level (/W)
- Warn As Error (/WX)
- Suppress Startup Banner (/nologo)
- MIDL Char Type (/char)
- Target Environment (/env)
- Generate Stubless Proxies (/Oicf)
For information on how to access the General property page in the MIDL folder, see Setting Visual C++ Project Properties.
For information on how to programmatically access MIDL options for C++ projects, see VCMidlTool object.