TreeView Control (Windows Forms)
The Windows Forms TreeView control displays a hierarchy of nodes, like the way files and folders are displayed in the left pane of the Windows Explorer feature in Windows operating systems.
In This Section
- TreeView Control Overview (Windows Forms)
Explains what the control is and its key features and properties.
- How to: Add and Remove Nodes with the Windows Forms TreeView Control
Gives instructions for adding and remove nodes from a tree view.
- How to: Add Custom Information to a TreeView or ListView Control (Windows Forms)
Gives instructions for deriving an item in a list view or a node in a tree view to add any fields, methods, or constructors you need.
- How to: Determine Which TreeView Node Was Clicked (Windows Forms)
Gives instructions for determining which node in a tree view was clicked, so the application can respond appropriately.
- How to: Iterate Through All Nodes of a Windows Forms TreeView Control
Gives instructions for examining every node in a tree view.
- How to: Set Icons for the Windows Forms TreeView Control
Gives instructions for displaying icons for the nodes of a tree view.
- How to: Attach a ShortCut Menu to a TreeView Node
Demonstrates how to add a shortcut menu to a tree view node.
- TreeView class
Describes this class and has links to all its members.
- Controls to Use on Windows Forms
Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.