Unmanaged API Reference
.NET Framework 1.1
Describes the API elements that runtime hosts call from unmanaged code to configure and load the common language runtime into a process. For a description of how to write a runtime host, see Hosting the Common Language Runtime.
Unmanaged API Elements
- Instructs the operating system loader to look for the entry point in the DLL image.
- Instructs the operating system loader to look for the entry point in the executable image.
- Notifies the loader when the managed module images are unloaded.
- Notifies the loader when the managed module images are loaded.
- CoInitializeCor is obsolete. To initialize the common language runtime, use either CorBindToRuntimeEx or CorBindToCurrentRuntime.
- Loads the common language runtime into a process using version information stored in an XML file.
- Enables unmanaged hosts to load the common language runtime into a process.
- Shuts down the current unmanaged process.
- CoUninitializeCor is obsolete. The common language runtime cannot be unloaded from a process.
- Returns the installation directory of the common language runtime that is loaded into the process.
- Returns the version number of the common language runtime that is running in the current process.
- Generates a hash over the contents of the specified file.
- Frees memory allocated with a previous call to a strong name method.
- Retrieves the public key from a private/public key pair.
- Generates a strong name signature for the specified assembly.
- Returns the size of the strong name signature.
- Returns a token representing a public key.