This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Reflection Namespaces in Visual Studio
The reflection namespace in the .NET Framework is:
- System.Reflection - contains classes and interfaces that provide a managed view of loaded types, methods, and fields, with the ability to dynamically create and invoke types.
In the Visual Studio Documentation
- Providing Metadata Descriptions About Your Component
- Discusses the relationship between attributes for components you create and the System.Reflection namespace.
- Attributes Tutorial (Visual C#)
- Includes a section about accessing attributes through reflection.
- Introduction to the .NET Framework Class Library in Visual Studio
- Provides an overview of the namespaces in the .NET Framework.
- Reflection Overview
- Provides information from the .NET Framework Developer's Guide about reflection and how it is commonly used.