Using a Pen to Draw Lines and Shapes
Use GDI+ Pen objects to draw line segments, curves, and the outlines of shapes. In this section, line refers to any of these, unless specified to mean only a line segment. Set the properties of a pen to control the color, width, alignment, and style of lines drawn with that pen.
In This Section
- How to: Use a Pen to Draw Lines
Explains how to draw lines.
- How to: Use a Pen to Draw Rectangles
Describes how to draw rectangles.
- How to: Set Pen Width and Alignment
Explains how to change the width and alignment of a Pen object.
- How to: Draw a Line with Line Caps
Describes how to add end caps when drawing a line.
- How to: Join Lines
Shows how to join two lines.
- How to: Draw a Custom Dashed Line
Describes how to draw a dashed line.
- How to: Draw a Line Filled with a Texture
Explains how to draw a texture-filled line.
Describes this class and has links to all its members.