Submitting an app update
Submitting an updated version of an app is very similar to the process for submitting the first version.
If you are submitting an update for an app which is not currently listed in the Store, you can choose whether to list the app again or just make the update available for new customers. See Removing apps for more info.
To submit an app update
- Navigate to your Dashboard.
- On the Release page , choose the Packages button.
- On the Packages page, upload your app packages.
- On the Description page, enter text in the Notes box to describe the new features or other changes to the app.
This information doesn't appear to customers by default, but it's available to customers who want to know what will change if they download the update. Be clear and complete when you describe these changes. See Your app's description for more info.
- If any other properties on the Description page need to be updated, fill them in.
- Choose Save, then choose Submit for certification.